The Courts Understand That Things Change

If you are not happy with the outcome of the decision that was reached in your case or if your circumstances have changed, we can counsel you on the legal options that are available to you. If a dispute arises regarding a provision in the original divorce decree or if matters arise after the judgment has been entered, we can walk you through the process of seeking modification through an alternative dispute resolution process or a legal remedy in court.

At Christy, Keith & Donnell Family Law Group, P.C., we can help you modify an order or award of spousal support, child support, child custody, or parenting time.

With years of family law experience, our attorneys are acutely aware of the ins and outs of the family court system and can help clients effortlessly navigate the complex and onerous legal channels to achieve a favorable result when court can’t be avoided.

Contact Us

To learn more, meet with one of our attorneys right away. Call us at 510-617-0479  or send an email with a brief description of your situation.