Emily Sanchez is a paralegal with Christy, Keith & Donnell Family Law Group. She works closely with the attorneys and clients, providing support in all aspects of their cases, including discovery, court filings, service of process, document management, and calendaring. Prior to joining Christy, Keith & Donnell, Ms. Sanchez was a paralegal at the Oakland-based family law firm of Blum, Gibbs, Davies & Owen and, prior to that, a paralegal at the large San Francisco-based law firm of Baker Botts.
Ms. Sanchez holds two Bachelor’s Degrees (Politics and Communications) from Saint Mary’s College of California and a Master’s Degree in Legal Studies, with a specialization in Litigation and International Law, from UC Law SF (formerly University of California, Hastings). At Saint Mary’s, Ms. Sanchez was on the Dean’s List and in the Honor’s Program and was a recipient of six academic scholarships. She was also an Executive Member of the Latinx Cultural Night and La Hermandad, the Law Club and Hermanas Club, and was one of three students on the Bias Incident Response Team (“BIRT”). In addition, she served as District Intern Representative for United States Congressman Mark DeSaulnier as well as Communications Intern at Giffords Law Center. During graduate school as UC Law SF, Ms. Sanchez was trained in Advanced Legal Research and Advanced Negotiation, and was the recipient of a scholarship for her academic achievements.
Ms. Sanchez is a Bay Area native. When she is not working, she enjoys learning to bake bread, reading, and spending time with her family.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Master’s Degree, Legal Studies - 2023
- Saint Mary’s College of California, Moraga, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2019
- Major: Politics and Communications
- Dean’s List
- Honor’s Program
- Academic Scholarship Recipient
- Executive Member, Latinx Cultural Night
- Executive Member, La Hermandad
- Member, the Law Club
- Member, Hermanas Club
- Member, Bias Incident Response Team (“BIRT”)
- Paralegal, Blum, Gibbs, Davies & Owen, Oakland, California
- Paralegal, Baker Botts, San Francisco, California
- District Intern Representative for United States Congressman Mark DeSaulnier, Moraga, California
- Communications Intern at Giffords Law Center