- Family Law Actions
- Community Property Issues
- Child and Spousal Support
- Custody Dispute
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Domestic Violence
Ms. McCaffrey obtained her B.A. in Criminal Justice with a minor in English American Literature from San Francisco State University and J.D. from Golden Gate University, School of Law, with a dual-specialization in both Family Law and Public Interest Law.
Prior to joining Christy, Keith & Donnell, Ms. McCaffrey was an associate at the San Francisco-based law firm of Winter & Ross, where she worked on cases involving high net worth marital dissolutions, complex property division, child and spousal support issues, and high conflict custody disputes.
During law school, Ms. McCaffrey was an Editor of the Environmental Law Journal, and volunteered with the Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic ("CROC"), a San Francisco non-profit organization dedicated to providing legal services and assistance to survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and stalking. Prior to her work with CROC, Ms. McCaffrey completed 40-hours of domestic violence training with W.O.M.A.N. Inc. and volunteered on their crisis support line to provide assistance and support to survivors of domestic violence. Ms. McCaffrey was also a member of the Pro Bono Honor Society, a recipient of the Dean's Scholarship, and was awarded the CALI Award for the Second Amendment: Law and Policy.
Ms. McCaffrey is committed to supporting families and children through her work, and she continues to support survivors of domestic violence both in her work with Christy, Keith & Donnell Family Law Group, P.C., as well as her volunteer work in the community.
In her spare time, Ms. McCaffrey is an avid reader and can usually be found at a local coffee shop with an almond-milk latte and her latest fantasy novel or at home spoiling her dog and being bullied by her ornery senior cats.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2021
- California State University, San Francisco, California
- B.A. - 2014
- Dean’s Scholarship Recipient, Golden Gate University, School of Law
- Dean’s List: Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, Golden Gate University, School of Law
- Pro Bono Honor Society, Golden Gate University, School of Law
- CALI Award: Second Amendment: Law & Policy, Golden Gate University, School of Law
- California Bar Association
- San Francisco County Bar Association
- Winter & Ross, San Francisco,, Associate Attorney
- Winter & Ross, San Francisco, Law Clerk
- Cooperative Restraining Order Clinic (“CROC”)